Your Personal Information
How we collect Personal Information
We collect Personal information in a varied number of ways. Including but not limited to:
- When you visit one of our websites
- Request to be included in our mailing list
- Become a member or client of Quotevia Pty Ltd
- Enquire about or request our service/s or product/s
We also collect information from third party service providers. From time to time we monitor and record non-identifiable information relating to your use of our website/s. This is used to better understand visitor behavour on our website network and cater to our clients in a more informed manner. An example of this information is the time, date and IP address of access to our website network, as well as the individual pages visited during your connection to content on our server/s.
How Personal Information is Used
Generally Personal Information is used to:
- Comply with regulatory and legal requirements that may be applicable
- Customise and personalise information on our website network including products, services and advertising
- Enhance our products and services
- Manage our business
- Contact you and allow our clients to contact you
- Provide you with the services and services you have requested
How Personal Information is Not Used
Personal Information will never be:
- Provided to mailing list companies
- Privided to database compiling companies
- Otherwise disclosed without your consent to companies that are not affiliated with Quotevia Pty Ltd
We may, at times provide statistical information to reputable third parties in effort to better provide to our clients. We may also use Personal Information in a way different to original intent, however this will only occur in the following circumstances:
- The Personal Information is going to be used in a way directly related to the primary purpose and you would resonably expect us to use or disclose the information in such a way, or;
- Where required or permitted by law, or in the interest of public safety.
By providing your Personal Information to Quotevia Pty Ltd you give and express full consent to us and our clients, service providers and sponsors using your personal information for the purpose of contact to provide you with value added services. You also consent to us, our clients, service providers and sponsors offering you products and / or services which you may agree to purchase and this extends to goods or services from us or any third party.
Personal Information may be disclosed:
- Where you have given consent
- Where disclosure is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was originally submitted
- In special situations where we have reason to believe that doing so is necessary to idenify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring or interfereing (intentionally or unintentionally) with our sites rights or property, intellectual property, users of this site, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities, or;
- If we are required or authorised to so by law.
Right of Access
If in any case you have submitted your Personal Information you have the right to review that information should it be recorded on our system/s. To access, ammend or remove this information, please submit your request in writing via email to email@example.com. In the best interest of our clients, website users, sponsors and service providers, we reserve the right to perform an identity check before proceeding with any requests. Please note that Personal Information that we have previously communicated or forwarded to our clients, service providers and / or sponsors will not be updated and remain uneffected.
We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of Personal Information submitted through our network of websites. Unfortunately no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. We do however, review and update our security measures upon notification global threats and in light of new technologies. When we store your Personal Information we make every effort to ensure its security including physically secure server environments. All Quotevia Pty Ltd employees and contractors are obliged to respect the confidentiality of Personal Information.. While every effort is made to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of Personal Information, we can not accept responsibility for the conduct of third parties out side of our control. In summary, given that the security of internet communications can not be guaranteed, Quotevia Pty Ltd will not be resoponsible for events arising from unauthorised access to Personal Information.
Data (inlcluding Personal Information) submitted to and / or being held by Quotevia Pty Ltd may be held on servers located in Australia or in data centres in other countries outside of Australia. Quotevia Pty Ltd may outsource servers in Australia or in other countries for the purpose of data storage, data backup, data retrieval and data maintenance. In providing Personal Information, you give consent for the transfer of the Personal Information provided between servers and locations.
Links to other Websites
Credit Applications for Service Providers
If you apply to us for credit we will request you authorise us to disclose your Personal Information to credit reporting agencies, other credit providers, existing and previous credit providers, your financial institution and any other business required to assess your application. We will also request you to authorise credit reporting agencies, other credit providers, existing and previous credit providers, your financial institution and any other business required to disclose your Personal Information to us to assess your capacity for a credit based account.
Clients, Service Providers and Sponsors Agreements
If you are a client, service provider or sponsor of Quotevia Pty Ltd, in addition to the ways in which we use your personal information as set out above, we may use your Personal Information:
- to help carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- by disclosing your Personal Information to debt collection agencies to recover any amounts you owe us
- to commence legal action against you to recover any amounts you owe us
Privacy Complaints and Concerns
Should you have reason to believe that your Personal Information has been misused, disclosed for reasons other than those detailed above or altered without your consent we ask that you contact us directly as soon as possible in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can work to promptly address these concerns.